March 3, 2014 — AirStrip announced the launch of AirStrip One Cardiology for all hardware using the Windows 8.1 operating system. This includes the Microsoft Surface tablet and a variety of other mobile devices, as well as laptops and desktops.
AirStrip One Cardiology is the company’s first release for Windows 8.1, with announcements about other AirStrip mobile clinical solutions to come.
Palomar Health in California will act as the pilot site for AirStrip One Cardiology for Windows as part of an innovation lab partnership between Palomar Health and AirStrip.
AirStrip One Cardiology supports expedited cardiac care delivery with a number of features:
- Current and historical ECGs with digital visual enhancement
- The ability to edit and confirm findings
- Push notifications on critical values including STEMI and critical dysrhythmias
- The ability to send ECGs and labs via secure link sharing
- Smart ECG routing that supports timely follow-ups and improved population health management goals
- Access to EMR, monitoring and other patient data
AirStrip One Cardiology was launched for Windows 8.1 specifically in September 2013. The software was originally released in February 2013.
For more information: www.airstriptech.com