October 10, 2013 — MAM-A Inc., a recordable discs supplier, announced its partnership with TEAC Corp. for the sales of the UR-50BD High Definition (HD) Medical Image Recorder. The medical image recorder is available together with medical-grade recordable DVDs, Blu-ray discs, or USB flash drives and is ideal for radiology, angiography, fluoroscopy, endoscopy and ultrasound. Discs and flash drives can have hospital logos imprinted on the surfaces if requested.
TEAC UR-50BD capabilities are:
- Real-time HD and industry standard video direct recordings
- Output to removable media, such as DVD+/-R, DVD+RW, BD-R and USB flash
- All-in-one unit with no PC required
- High-resolution data archiving via DVI and HDMI
- Hard disc drive (HDD) embedded backup
For more information: www.mam-a.com, www.teac.com