As we head into Spring, let's take a look at the Top 10 topics that viewers were reading about during the month of April.
1. Atrial Fibrillation Market Reaches $20.92B, According to New Report
2. BLOG: Making a Case for the Variable Rate Contrast Injector
3. Abbott Receives FDA Approval for Epic Max Tissue Valve to Treat Aortic Valve Disease
4. Ascend Cardiovascular Announces Partnership with Us2.ai to Bring an AI-assisted Echocardiography Integration to Cardiovascular Workflow
5. New Technology Simplifies MRI Screening for Patients with Cardiac Devices
6. Study published in Heart strengthens diagnostic value of Acarix CADScor System
7. Is Artificial Intelligence Better at Assessing Heart Health?
8. Novel Medtronic Affera Mapping and Ablation System with the Sphere-9 Catheter Demonstrates Safety and Performance for the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
9. Graphene ‘Tattoo’ Treats Cardiac Arrhythmia with Light
10. Landmark CLEAR Outcomes Study Demonstrates NEXLETOL (bempedoic acid) Tablet is the Only LDL-C Lowering Therapy Since Statins to Reduce Hard Ischemic Events in a Broad Population