May 6, 2014 — CardioInsight Technologies Inc.’s Ecvue system will be featured at the Rhythm Theatre Symposium and in 17 abstract presentations at the upcoming 2014 Heart Rhythm Society Annual Scientific Sessions in San Francisco.
The Rhythm Theatre Symposium highlights promising results from European clinical studies using the company's non-invasive mapping for persistent atrial fibrillation in more than 300 patients. The symposium, chaired by Francis Marchlinski (University of Pennsylvania Medical Center), will be held Wednesday, May 7, from 6:15-7:15 p.m. in Rhythm Theatre #2, and include presentations from Dr. Douglas Packer (Mayo Clinic), Dr. Michel Haissaguerre (CHU Bordeaux) and Dr. Sebastien Knecht (CHU Brugmann, Brussels). Topics include:
- Clinical AF Mapping: Back to the Future (Douglas L. Packer, M.D.)
- A Practical Approach to AF Mapping: AFACART EU Multicenter Study Results (Sebastien Knecht, M.D.)
- The Bordeaux Experience (Michel Haissaguerre, M.D.)
- Common Clinical Questions & Practical Considerations (Francis Marchlinski, M.D.)
* Ecvue is not yet cleared or approved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ecvue has received CE mark.
For more information: www.cardioinsight.com