November 25, 2008 - LUMEDX Corp. announed the latest version of its CardioGate interface management solution, CardioGate 3.1, which enables the management of multiple hospital information system (HIS) and device interfaces through a single, Web-based console while offering heightened system security and control for network administrators.
A key component of LUMEDX's CardioStar suite of integrated imaging and information tools, CardioGate works behind the scenes to streamline workflow by importing data from all a hospital's best-of-breed devices and systems.
CardioGate 3.1 is said to:
- Automate and simplify the management of multiple interfaces with a single login
- Facilitate the hosting of unattended servers, supporting IT compliance
- Allow system administrators to restrict user access based on database privileges and on a per-interface basis for better system security and control
- Offer at-a-glance Web page view of status of all interfaces and generates email alerts when problems occur
- Improve interface management efficiency, reducing turnaround time for reports and billing
To request a free CardioGate Information Kit, visit http://www.lumedx.com/CardioGateKit/default2.asp
For more information: www.lumedx.com