March 5, 2009 - During the Best Peer Practice "Achieve Measurable Results Through CVIS" Webinar, attendees will learn how to use CVIS data to support quality initiatives and provide instant feedback on performance.
Sutter Health's Kyle B. Smith, cardiovascular IS manager, and Senior Systems Analysts CVIS Al Tanabe and Joni Kenner will share how the program's CVIS became an essential solution in helping Sutter meet quality initiatives, enhance patient satisfaction and achieve greater efficiencies in financial performance.
Scheduled for Thursday, March 19, 10am PST, the Webinar is sponsored by LUMEDX Corp. and recommended for heart centers looking for hands-on knowledge and field-tested experience in using information technology to meet quality initiatives and support center-of-excellence performance.
Webinar Highlights will include:
- Case Studies: How Marin General Hospital deployed telemetry, streamlined workflow and monitored key metrics to achieve a 49.4 minute door-to-reperfusion- time for STEMI patients - and how it plans to further improve program results. How Sutter VNA & Hospice with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center provide close management of Heart Failure patients
- How CVIS can be used to support quality initiatives
- How CVIS can bridge the gap between clinical and financial systems
- Developing rapid response systems: how you can make use of clinical indices and trending data for real-time measurement of performance goals
- How to develop tighter billing practices using CVIS data collected at the point of care
- Tools to support Pay-for-Performance initiatives
For more information: http://www.lumedx.com/AchieveResults/