Image courtesy of 3M
December 10, 2014 — The latest version of the Littmann stethoscope is an upgrade from the Classic II, Classic II S.E., Select or Lightweight II S.E. stethoscopes. The Classic III stethoscope offers a new design, materials and technology, including:
· High acoustic sensitivity for performing general physical assessments.
· Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
· Open bell versatility. The pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
· Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
· Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
For more information: www.Littmann.com