April 8, 2015 — Lexmark will debut its new healthcare banner, Lexmark Healthcare, at the 2015 Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) annual conference, April 12-6 in Chicago. Lexmark Healthcare encompasses the healthcare software brands Lexmark has acquired, including Perceptive Software, Acuo, PACSGEAR, GNAX and Claron Technology.
The company will showcase its full array of healthcare content management solutions, which employ a strategic approach that allows healthcare delivery organizations (HDOs) to securely capture, manage, view and share vital information with the core clinical and business applications they already use every day.
Solutions on display will include:
- Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) for standards-based access to medical images and clinical content across the enterprise;
- Document Management for capturing and integrating business and clinical documents and forms with core applications to optimize workflows;
- Enterprise Viewing for medical images and clinical content via a fully-interactive, zero-footprint diagnostic viewing experience across all devices in the continuum of care;
- Enterprise Image Connectivity for capturing clinical documents, photos and video to share with the electronic medical record (EMR) and beyond, including mobile devices;
- Open Image Exchange for the secure, cloud-based sharing and exchange of medical images and documents between HDOs through the use of standards-based technology; and
- Managed Print Services for a best-practices approach to print output management in the healthcare enterprise.
Lexmark Healthcare also announced a long-term strategic partnership with Allscripts which makes Lexmark the standard clinical enterprise content management (ECM) solution for the Allscripts EHR platform.
For more information: www.lexmark.com