The most popular videos in 2021 included the use of ECMO for COVID-19 patients, a demonstration of the Medis QFR angiography image derived FFR system, and the use of remote EP monitoring systems.
December 26, 2021 — Here is a list of the most popular videos on the DAIC website from the past year in 2021 based on reader pageviews. Browse more videos.
1. VIDEO: ECMO Hemodynamic Support Effective in Sickest COVID-19 Patients 12,000 — Interview with Ryan Barbaro, M.D
4. VIDEO: What Are The Long-term Cardiac Impacts of COVID-19 Infection — Interview with Todd Hurst, M.D.
5. VIDEO: Screening for Atrial Fibrillation Using Single Lead ECG in the VITAL-AF Trial — Interview with Steven Lubitz, M.D.
6. VIDEO: Rising Interest in Remote Monitoring of EP Devices in the COVID-19 Era — Interview with Robert Kowal, M.D.
7. VIDEO: Antithrombotic Prophylaxis in COVID-19 Patients — Interview with Behnood Bikdeli M.D.
8. VIDEO: Lingering Myocardial Involvement After COVID-19 Infection — Interview with Aaron Baggish, M.D.
13. VIDEO: Study Reviews Severity of COVID-19 Heart Inflammation in College Athletes — Interview with Jean Jeudy, M.D.
14. VIDEO: Advances in Congenital Heart Therapy Technologies — Interview with Tom Jones, M.D.
15. VIDEO: Acurate neo2 TAVR Valve Performs Well in Latest Trials — Interview with Dr. Andreas Ruck
16. VIDEO: Early Ablation Improved Outcomes in Atrial Fibrillation —Interview with Oussama Wazni, M.D.
18. VIDEO: Radial Hemostasis Reduced by 50 Percent With StatSeal in Combination With TR Band — Interview with Arnold Seto, M.D.
19. VIDEO: How to Perform a Transcaval TAVR Procedure — Interview with Tiberio Frisoli, M.D.
20. VIDEO: Harmony Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Has Good Outcomes at 1 Year — Interview with Tom Jones, M.D.
Related Most Popular Cardiology Content in 2021: