Here's a look at what viewers found most interesting during the month of July
Here is a look at what DAIC viewers were reading during the month of July:
1. Lessons Learned from World’s First Successful Transplant of Genetically-Modified Pig Heart into Human Patient
2. First U.S. Patients Implanted with Innovative FIRE1 Remote Heart Failure Monitoring System in Early Feasibility Study
3. Medtronic Recalls ICDs and CRT-Ds for Risk of Low or No Energy Output During High Voltage Therapy
4. FDA Approves Expanded Indication for Leqvio
5. Abbott Receives FDA Approval for World's First Dual-Chamber Leadless Pacemaker
6. Onecrea Medical Announces the Successful Completion of the First-in-human Implants of its Crea Aortic Valve
7. U.S. FDA Approves First Anti-Inflammatory Drug for Cardiovascular Disease
8. Abiomed Recalls All Impella Left Sided Blood Pumps for Risk of Motor Damage After Contact with Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Stent
9. Biosense Webster Completes Enrollment in Pivotal Trial Evaluating PFA and RF Dual Energy Catheter for Patients with Atrial Fibrillation in Europe
10. BIOTRONIK Receives FDA Approval For Next-Generation Family of Pacemakers
August 18, 2023 — The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that Abiomed is recalling the labeling for ...
August 15, 2023 — Argus Cognitive, Inc., a digital health company that develops software medical devices, announced that ...