January 9, 2017 — Lumedx Corp. announced at the end of November that two Marshall Medical Centers hospitals have gone live with the first phase of a cardiovascular information system (CVIS) deployment. The two hospitals now using Lumedx CVIS software are Marshall Medical North in Guntersville, Ala.; and Marshall Medical South in Boaz, Ala.
The newly implemented applications will help Marshall Medical Centers (MMC) improve performance and quality of care while containing costs and minimizing inefficiency. Lumedx’s picture archiving and communication system (PACS) with Echo workflow management and electrocardiogram (ECG) management solutions provide the two Marshall hospitals with data that can be used to make meaningful and positive changes in their treatment of cardiology patients.
Other applications to be deployed via Lumedx’s HealthView cloud at MMC include:
- Analytics dashboards and reports for managing MMC’s cardiovascular business;
- Nuclear physician reporting with stress integration;
- ECG management expansion to other modalities;
- Additional integration points with the electronic health record (EHR) and multiple clinical devices; and
- Workflow management tools for Cath and PV Invasive, including physician reporting and automated billing.
Marshall Medical Centers features 100-plus physicians, 25 specialties, seven outpatient centers, two hospitals and a staff of more than 1,200 healthcare professionals.
For more information: www.lumedx.com