October 1, 2015 — Infinitt North America will feature the Infinitt Healthcare Platform (IHP) at RSNA 2015. This centralized archive solution provides open, standards-based storage and manages DICOM and non-DICOM data over their life cycle regardless of where the data originated, and making it easier and more cost-efficient to comply with retention policies and security regulations.
Infinitt’s VNA is offered as a software-only option or can be packaged with enterprise-class hardware from Infinitt Certified Solution Partners. The vendor said it will work with providers to develop an enterprise medical data strategy that reflects the organization’s overall needs, and can help them leverage their existing infrastructure.
Infinitt’s fully scalable archive solution consolidates storage, and unlocks proprietary formats from disparate PACS or siloed storage architectures.
The Infinitt Solution:
• Supports standard formats: DICOM, HL7 and IHE (including XDS cross-enterprise document sharing).
• Integrates with any major EMR, supporting access to a consolidated patient record.
• Includes the vendor’s universal viewer, a zero download viewer that supports all types of data from any HTML5 browser-based device.
• Supports intelligent Lifecycle Information Management (CLIM), purging studies based on configurable rules for moving and deleting data.
• Supports content management and GRID systems and content addressed storage (CAS) protocols.
• Supports LDAP, enabling cross-department sharing of medical data with a single logon.
Infinitt offers all of the support services needed to meet enterprise reliability and performance requirements. These include full Data Migration services, Disaster Recovery services and virtualized solutions that continuously monitor utilization, dynamically balancing load and redistributing computing capacity based on pre-defined rules and priorities.
For more information: www.infinittna.com