May 9, 2018 — Infinitt North America announced that Infinitt Cardiology Suite-v 18.104.22.168 has achieved certification from the American College of Cardiology (ACC) as meeting National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) requirements for version 5 of the CathPCI Registry.
The CathPCI Registry collects:
- Patient demographics for diagnostic coronary angiography and percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedures;
- Patient history/risk factors, cath lab visit indications and coronary lesion information;
- Provider and facility characteristics;
- PCI indications, lesion information, intracoronary device utilization and intra/post-procedure events; and
- Thirty-day and 1-year follow-up information on patients who had PCI.
Participation in the NCDR CathPCI Registry allows healthcare providers access to benchmark reports, dashboards and other tools to measure their own performance for more than 40 metrics. Providers can also compare their performance to peer groups and national trends.
Infinitt provides institutions with an easy, efficient means of collecting data and submitting data to the NCDR. They are also certified by the American College of Radiology (ACR) Dose Index Registry, which enables providers to track a patient’s exposure to radiation dose from radiology procedures.
Data elements and definitions are standardized, evidence-based and updated to meet evolving healthcare trends and regulations. The CathPCI Registry outcomes report metrics help providers assess alignment with Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) for PCI, improving compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and electronic clinical quality measures.
For more information: www.infinittna.com