February 21, 2017 — Philips recently announced the introduction of IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition at the 2017 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) annual meeting, Feb. 19-23 in Orlando, Fla. IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition is a highly performing, secure and scalable healthcare informatics platform that enables health systems to manage the growth and cost of their clinical enterprise with a managed service and pay-per-use model. The platform offers a full suite of interoperable healthcare informatics applications and services for hospitals and integrated health networks. It helps health enterprises’ further improve quality of care while meeting the evolving challenges of budget constraints and the management, interoperability, security and value maximization of health data and information technology (IT) platforms.
IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition debuts at HIMSS17, where Philips showcases a full range of intelligent software, services and technologies focused on connecting care for continuous health solutions that give patients, providers and caregivers the tools they need to optimize care wherever and whenever it happens. The solution will initially be available in North America.
For a manageable upfront cost based on pay-per-use, IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition provides Philips’ extensive IntelliSpace portfolio and enhances it with an end-to-end managed service delivery model. The IntelliSpace portfolio consists of clinical tools for radiology, cardiology and oncology departments, intervention suites, as well as dose and data management solutions. The managed service offering provides many benefits to the IT administration, as well as for clinical teams. The solution ensures interoperability with cross-industry connectivity standards, single sign-on and integrated workflows.
With a known total cost of ownership, clinicians enjoy regular updates and always have access to the latest clinical tools and innovations. As part of the managed services, Philips provides continuous remote monitoring, as well as data backup and restore. This is further enhanced with benefits like the convenience of one 24/7 support line, one contract and a dedicated Customer Success Manager.
Philips IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition’s pay-per-use model ensures the healthcare informatics portfolio always meets the healthcare enterprises’ current IT needs. Usage elasticity can be scaled up and down as demand for care changes. Combined with clear performance indicators, such as guarantees on system uptime that come with IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition’s partnership approach, it decreases financial risk for healthcare enterprises as they invest in their IT infrastructure.
IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition builds on and leverages the success of Philips’ picture archiving and communication system (PACS) managed service model.
Configured as a scalable and modular solutions platform, the initial launch of the secure, connected and intelligent IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition offers a harmonized managed service solution for the following applications:
- IntelliSpace PACS – Enables physicians to more efficiently manage their work without compromise, through connected images and information, secured patient data and intelligent work flow;
- IntelliSpace Portal – Advanced visual analytics to support complex interpretations across many clinical disciplines, including cardiology, oncology and neurology. Integrates with both IntelliSpace PACS and IntelliSpace Cardiovascular to deliver a seamless workflow experience for radiologists and cardiologists;
- IntelliSpace Universal Data Manager – a scalable, secure, interoperable data management solution that supports healthcare enterprises in organizing large datasets, including millions of images and other data from multiple sources, and quickly delivering them to virtually any clinician throughout their health network;
- Illumeo with adaptive intelligence – Clinically intelligent software that augments the skills of clinicians and redefines how they currently interface with images. Designed to empower radiologists and work for them, it provides the technology and tools that enhance their expertise and efficiency – all within a single workspace;
- IntelliSpace Cardiovascular – Provides access to advanced cardiovascular informatics applications, brings multimodality images and clinical tools together in a single workspace for integrated clinical decision support. It seamlessly integrates with IntelliSpace ECG and the Philips Xper Information Management cath lab workflow solution; and
- Philips DoseWise – Helps health systems manage patient and staff radiation exposure with a comprehensive suite of tools that collect, measure, analyze, and report dose exposure across departments and train care professionals in realizing a low-dose culture.
For more information: www.usa.philips.com/healthcare