Two of the top videos in September both had to do with interventional cardiology hemodynamic support protocols. The top piece of content in September is an interview on the protocols used to determine what device technology to use at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. No. 13 on the list is another video on late-breaking data presented at TCT 2018 from the National Cardiogenic Shock Initiative (NCSI) where mortality was improved by 50 percent over the current standard of care. Pictured here are Abiomed Impella percutaneous ventricular assist devices, which are mentioned prominently in both videos. Photo by Dave Fornell
October 1, 2018 — Here is the list of the most popular content on the Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) magazine website from the month of September 2018. This is based on website analytics of the month’s 192,544 pageviews:
1. VIDEO: Hemodynamic Support Protocols at Henry Ford Hospital — Interview with William O'Neill, M.D., and Michele Voeltz, M.D.
7. VIDEO: Reducing Cath Lab Radiation Dose at Henry Ford Hospital — Interview with Nicolas Bevins, Ph.D., and Jessica Harrington, RCIS
8. VIDEO: Overview of the Henry Ford Hospital Structural Heart Program — Discussion with William O’Neill, M.D., Ruth Fisher, MBA, and Janet Wyman, NP
13. VIDEO: How to Reduce Cardiogenic Shock Mortality by 50 Percent — Interview with Babar Basir, D.O., and William O'Neill, M.D.
19. VIDEO: The Impact of the ISCHEMIA Trial on Cardiac Imaging at ASNC 2018 — Interview with Leslee Shaw, Ph.D.
20. VIDEO: MitraClip to Treat Heart Failure, Results of the COAPT Trial at TCT 2018 — interview with William Abraham, M.D.
22. VIDEO: How to Treat CTOs and Complex PCI Cases — Interview with Khaldoon Alaswad, M.D.
25. VIDEO: Transcatheter Valve Technology Advancements at TCT 2016 — Interview with Torsten Vahl, M.D.
Related Most Popular Cardiac Technology Content: