In the September issue of the Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, Juan Carlos Plana, et al. published “Expert Consensus for Multimodality Imaging Evaluation of Adult Patients during and after Cancer Therapy: A Report from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.” These recommendations include echocardiographic assessment and monitoring of the left ventricle (LV) using ejection fraction (EF) and strain imaging, along with right ventricle (RV) using TAPSE, S’ and FAC for improved management of oncology patients at risk for cardiotoxicity. All these capabilities are provided in EchoInsight visualization and analysis in a workflow-enhancing, vendor-neutral software platform.
EchoInsight is designed for the clinical environment and can assist in optimizing your cardio oncology program, and provides:
• Clinical strain imaging for improved confidence in assessment and monitoring of LV and RV wall mechanics
• Automated linear, volumetric and area measurements for improved efficiency and standardization. RV systolic measurements, such as TAPSE, S’ and FAC, are also automatically included.
• Rapid study comparison for comprehensive assessment and monitoring of patients
• Fast and intuitive features for improved analysis, interpretation and trending
• DICOM structured reporting for improved patient management
• Vendor neutral platform
• Premier consultative customer support
Upcoming Webinars and Conferences
• Mayo Clinic’s Heartbeat of Cardiology and Improving Echo Interpretation with Clinical Speckle — Tracking Strain Imaging Lecture and Case Review Session with Dr. Benjamin Freed in Chicago, Ill. (Dec. 11, 2014 at 4:30-5:30 PM CT)