October 5, 2020 — The Vascular Interventional Advances (VIVA) virtual conference will feature 10 late-breaking clinical trials sessions during the virtual meeting Nov. 6-7, 2020. A multidisciplinary, international panel of expert physicians, scientists and regulators will ask questions and shed light on the lasting impact of the research results as they are presented for the first time.
For more information: https://vivaphysicians.org/clinical-trials
Friday, Nov. 6,
Session beginning at 11 a.m. PT
• 5-Year Outcomes from the IN.PACT Global Study. Presented by Thomas Zeller, M.D., Ph.D.
• Drug-Coated Devices & Limb Outcomes After Endovascular Peripheral Artery Revascularizations. Presented by Connie N. Hess, M.D., MHS.
• Standard vs Ultrasound-Assisted Thrombolysis for Submassive Pulmonary Embolism. Presented by Efthymios Avgerinos, M.D., Ph.D., MSc.
• VIVO Study 12-Month Endpoint Results. Presented by Anthony Comerota, M.D.
• PROMISE I 1-Year Results. Presented by Daniel Clair, M.D.
Saturday, Nov. 7
Session beginning at 7 a.m. PT
• DISRUPT PAD III RCT Acute Results: IVL vs PTA in Severe Calcium. Presented by William A. Gray, M.D.
• REALITY Study: Directional Atherectomy Vessel Preparation Prior to DCB Angioplasty. Presented by Krishna Rocha-Singh, M.D.
• 24-Month Outcomes from the DETOUR 1 Trial for Percutaneous Femoropopliteal Bypass. Presented by Ehrin Armstrong, M.D.
• 2-Year Outcomes of a Multi-Centre Study on Infrapopliteal Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold. Presented by Steven Kum, M.D.
• 4-Year DCB Mortality Across ILLUMENATE RCTs. Presented by Sean Lyden, M.D.