Porcine heart transplant patient David Bennett.
Here is what you and your colleagues found to be most interesting in the field of cardiology during the month of February. This data was drawn from dicardiology.com’s 149,000 viewers over the course of the month.
1. Pig Heart Transplant Patient Continues to Thrive
2. First Human Receives a Pig Heart Transplant
3. ACC 2022 Late-breaking Clinical Trials Announced
4. SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Binds to Heart’s Vascular Cells Potentially Contributing to Severe Microvascular Damage
5. Medtronic to Acquire Affera to Expand Cardiac Ablation Portfolio
6. New ASE Guideline Outlines Acquisition of Essential Transesophaegal Echo Images in Structural Heart Prior to Intervention
7. VIDEO: Why the ASNC Did Not Endorse the 2021 Chest Pain Guidelines
8. SCAI Releases Updated Expert Consensus on Cardiogenic Shock Classification
9. AI Can Diagnose Heart Disease By Looking In the Eye of the Patient
10. That new Fitbit does more than count steps. It may save your life one day.