Here are the top performing 25 videos on the DAIC website in 2020. The picks are based on Google Analytics of the DAIC website's 700,000 video pageviews in 2020, showing the top viewed videos.
This year's top videos are dominated by COVID-19's impact on cardiology and many videos from a series produced this year on Tuft Medical Center's cardiology program. The 16 videos of the Tufts' series were shot at the hospital in Boston in December 2019 prior to the pandemic and were processed through the spring of 2020. You can see all the content created from that visit on the Tufts Most Innovative Hospitals page.
1. VIDEO: What Cardiologists Need to Know about COVID-19 — Interview with Thomas Maddox, M.D.
2. VIDEO: Cancelling Non-essential Cardiac Procedures During the COVID-19 Outbreak — Interview with Ehtisham Mahmud, M.D.
3. VIDEO: Septal Ablation to Treat Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy — Interview with Carey Kimmelstiel, M.D.
4. VIDEO: Use of a Temporary Pacing Lead in TAVR — Interview with Andrew Weintraub, M.D.
5. VIDEO: Occluding the SVC as a Reset Button in Heart Failure — Interview with Navin Kapur, M.D.
6. VIDEO: Top New EP Technologies at Heart Rhythm Society 2020 — Interview with Andrew Krahn, M.D.
7. VIDEO: Use of Large Bore Vascular Closure — Interview with Ashish Pershad, M.D.
8. VIDEO: Overview of the TAVR Program at Tufts Medical Center — Interview with Andrew Weintraub, M.D.
9. VIDEO: Transcatheter PFO Closure to Prevent Stroke and Migraines — Interview with Carey Kimmelstiel, M.D.
10. VIDEO: Highlighting Women Involved With Structural Heart Interventions — Interview with Vivian Ng, M.D.
11. VIDEO: First Robotic PCI Case in Germany With Robocath R-One System — Footage from the first case performed in Germany
12. VIDEO: Virtual Tour of the Robotic Electrophysiology Lab at Banner Health — Interview and tour with Peter Weiss M.D.
13. VIDEO: Remote Smartphone Access to Impella Consoles Aids Patient Care and Tech Support — Interview with Richard Botto, CVT, and Melissa Smith, RT
14. VIDEO: Cardiologists Manage Trial Testing if Hydroxychloroquine Protects Clinicians From COVID-19 — Interview with William O'Neill, M.D.
15. VIDEO: COVID-19 Precautions in the Cath Lab Guidelines from SCAI — Interview with Ehtisham Mahmud, M.D.
16. VIDEO: The Expansion of TAVR Following the FDA Clearing its Use in All Patients — Interview with Torsten Vahl, M.D.
17. VIDEO: Tufts Uses a Hemodynamic Support Algorithm to Determine What Devices to Use — Interview with Navin Kapur, M.D.
18. VIDEO: Impact of COVID-19 on the Interventional Cardiology Program at Henry Ford Hospital — Interview with William O'Neill, M.D.
19. VIDEO: Intravascular Lithotripsy to Treat Severely Calcified Coronary Artery Lesions — Interview with Dean Kereiakes, M.D.
20. VIDEO: Telemedicine in Cardiology and Medical Imaging During COVID-19 — Interview with Regina Druz, M.D.
21. VIDEO: Overview of LAA Occlusion Using the Watchman FLX — Interview with Devi Nair, M.D.
22. VIDEO: Overview of the Structural Heart Program at Tufts Medical Center — Interview with Charles D. Resor, M.D.
23. VIDEO: How to Reduce COVID Exposure, Speed Exams and Cut Readmissions in Cardiology Departments — Interview with Keith Ellis, M.D.
24. VIDEO: Overview of the Interventional Labs at Tufts Medical Center — Interview with Richard Botto, CVT, RCSA
25. VIDEO: TAVR Performs Well in Bicuspid Aortic Valve Patients — Interview with Basel Ramlawi, M.D.
Video Demonstrations of How Cardiovascular Technology Works