In July, the biggest news item was Datascope initiating a Class I recalled of its intra-aortic balloon pumps due to potential battery failure.
August 2, 2019 — Here is the list of the most popular content on the Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) magazine website from the month of July 2019. This is based on the website’s 261,124 pageviews for the month:
5. VIDEO: An Overview of Echo Strain Imaging — interview with Marielle Scherrer-Crosbie, M.D.
6. VIDEO: New Guidelines for Echo Contrast Agents — Interview with Sharon Mulvagh, M.D.
13. VIDEO: Use of Virtual Reality to Review Structural Heart Imaging Exams — Interview with Roberto Lang, M.D.
16. VIDEO: 10 Tips to Improve Cardiac CT Imaging — Interview with Quynh Truong, M.D.
20. VIDEO: Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement Planning — Interview with Joao Cavalcante, M.D.
23. VIDEO: Cardiovascular Damage Caused by Chagas Disease — Interview with Federico Asch, M.D.,
24. VIDEO: Artificial Intelligence for Echocardiography at Mass General — Interview with Judy Hung, M.D.
Related Most Popular Cardiology Content: