January 4, 2018 — Here is the top cardiology content on the Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) website from 2018 based on the analytics of its record 2.3 million pageviews.
1. FDA Clears First Reversal Agent for Rivaroxaban, Apixaban Anticoagulants
2. New Pacemaker Technologies
3. New Technologies to Improve Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
4. ACC 2018 Late-Breaking Trials
5. Current State of Bioresorbable Stent Technology
6. VIDEO: Sex Differences in Diagnosing Heart Disease in Women
7. Philips Recalls HeartStart MRx Defibrillator, Defect May Cause Device Failure
8. Diving Deeper Into the Results of the VEST Trial Using Wearable Defibrillators
9. Marijuana Use Does Not Increase Risk of Arrhythmias, Might Reduce AFib Risk
10. 14 Ways to Reduce Radiation Exposure in the Cath Lab
11. VIDEO: Editor's Choice of Most Innovative New Cardiac Technology at ACC 2018
12. Landmark CABANA Trial Confirms Ablation Equal To or Superior to Drug Therapy
13. What Trends are Ahead in Cardiovascular Medicine in 2018?
14. Recently Introduced Angiography Imaging Technology
15. Medtronic Recalls CRT-Ds and ICDs Due to Manufacturing Error Preventing Electrical Shock Delivery
16. Intravascular Lithotripsy May Offer Solution for Calcified Coronary Lesions
17. Advances and Trends in Vascular Closure Devices
18. American Heart Association 2018 Late-breaking Trials
19. Philips Acquires Electrophysiology Ablation Image-Guidance Company EPD
20. CT Calcium Scoring Becoming a Key Risk Factor Assessment
21. SYNTAX III Revolution Trial Shows CT-FFR Could Replace Cine-angiography in Coming Years
22. Defining the Cath Lab Workplace Radiation Safety Hazard
23. ACC and AHA Release Updated Cholesterol Guidelines for 2018
24. FDA Expands Impella Indication for High-risk PCI Procedures
25. Recent Advances in Echocardiography Technology
Top 10 Videos of 2018:
1. VIDEO: Sex Differences in Diagnosing Heart Disease in Women — Interview with Doreen DeFaria Yeh, M.D.
2. VIDEO: Editor's Choice of Most Innovative New Cardiac Technology at ACC 2018
3. VIDEO: 4 Recent Advances in Echocardiography Technology — Interview with Sunil Mankad, M.D.
4. VIDEO: Wearable Health Monitors and Apps at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show
5. VIDEO: Editor's Choice of the Most Innovative New Imaging Technology at RSNA 2017
6. VIDEO: Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Repair and Replacement Technologies — Interview with Rebecca Hahn, M.D.
7. VIDEO: Comparison Between Watchman vs. Amulet LAA Occluders — Interview with Ashish Pershad, M.D.
8. VIDEO: Using FFR-CT in Everyday Practice — Interview with Kavitha Chinnaiyan, M.D.
9. VIDEO: Hemodynamic Support Protocols at Henry Ford Hospital — Interview with William O'Neill, M.D., and Michele Voeltz, M.D.
10. VIDEO: Will CT-FFR Replace Diagnostic Angiograms? — Interview with Patrick Serruys, M.D
Most Popular Archive Content Prior to 2018:
1. VIDEO: Transcatheter Valve Technology Advancements at TCT 2016
2. Costs vs. Benefits: Comparing 64-Slice to 256, 320-Slice CT
3. Closing Holes in the Heart
4. Echocardiograms for Valvular Regurgitation May Be Overused
5. FFR and iFR in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Heart Disease
6. VIDEO: How the Ekos Thrombolytic Technology Works to Dissolve Clots
7. Advantages and Disadvantages of Novel Oral Anticoagulants
8. SPECT Scanner vs. PET, Which is Best?
9. Implantable Cardiac Monitors Detect High Rate of Atrial Fibrillation in Previously Undiagnosed High-Risk Patients
10. VIDEO: How to Implant the Micra Leadless Pacemaker
11. The Basics of Guide Wire Technology
12. VIDEO: How to Prepare a Patient for a Cardiac CT Scan
13. CRT-D Therapy Improves Long-term Survival in Heart Failure Patients Over ICD
14. Patient Satisfaction and Complications of Transradial Catheterization
15. Transradial Access Staff Training and Patient Discharge
16. CT Calcium Scoring for Heart Disease May Lead to Prevention, Treatments
17. Understanding the Design and Function of Guidewire Technology
18. 5 Technologies to Reduce Cath Lab Radiation Exposure
19. Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement Devices in Development
20. The Advantages and Disadvantages of OCT vs. IVUS
Related Most Popular Content:
Most Popular Cardiology Topics of 2017
Most Popular Cardiology Articles of 2016 From DAIC
Top Cardiology Videos on DAIC in 2016
Most Popular Cardiology Stories of 2015
Most Popular Cardiology Stories of 2014