News from the American Heart Association (AHA) 2018 meeting in November generated the most interest with DAIC readers during the month. The most popular cardiology content from AHA included items 1-3, 6-8, 13, 15, 17 and 19 on this month's list.
December 4, 2018 — Here is the list of the most popular content on the Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) magazine website from the month of November 2018. This is based on website analytics of the month’s 236,344 pageviews:
5. VIDEO: Technologies and Techniques to Reduce Radiation Dose in the Cardiac Cath Lab — Interview with Akshay Khandelwal, M.D at Henry Ford Hospital
8. VIDEO: Cryoballoon Ablation Best Practice Guidelines — Interview with Wilber Su, M.D., Banner University Medical Center
13. VIDEO: New Cholesterol Guidelines Support CT Calcium Scoring for Risk Assessment — Interview with Matthew Budoff, M.D., UCLA
17. VIDEO: The Door-to-Unloading (DTU) STEMI Safety and Feasibility Trial — Interview with Navin Kapur, M.D.
19. VIDEO: Use of Artificial Intelligence To Speed Cardiac Clinical Research — Interview with James Januzzi, M.D., Mass General Hospital.
Related Most Popular Cardiac Technology Content: