April 14, 2017 — The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) has announced its late-breaking clinical trials at its annual meeting May 10-13, in Chicago. The data presented is for the latest in electrophysiology (EP) clinical research, techniques and technologies. Accepted late-breaking clinical trials will be featured at Heart Rhythm 2017 and published in the July issue of the HeartRhythm Journal.
Thursday, May 11 — 8-9:30 a.m.
• The S-ICD Post-market Approval Study
• Intranasal Etripamil For Conversion Of Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT). Node-1 Trial
• A Leadless Pacemaker In The Real-world Setting: The Micra Transcatheter Pacing System Post-approval Registry
• A Prospective Randomized Trial of Apixaban Dosing During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: The AEIOU (Apixaban Evaluation Of Interrupted Or Uninterrupted Anticoagulation For Ablation Of Atrial Fibrillation) Trial
• Long Detection Programming In Single Chamber Defibrillators Reduces Unnecessary Therapies And Mortality: The Advanceiii Trial
Friday, May 12 — 10:30 a.m. - Noon
• EWOLUTION trial: 1-Year Efficacy and Safety of Left Atrial Appendage Closure with WATCHMAN in Patients with or without Contraindication to Oral Anticoagulation
• Spect guided Left Ventricular Lead Placement For Improved Crt Efficacy: A Randomized Controlled Trial
• Ranolazine in High-Risk ICD Patients (RAID) Trial
• Pulmonary Vein Isolation With Versus Without Continued Antiarrhythmic Drug Treatment In Subjects With Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation: Results From The Powder Af Multicentre Randomised Trial
• High Incidence Of Previously Unknown (“Silent”) Atrial Fibrillation In Patients At High Risk For Atrial Fibrillation And Stroke: Primary Results From The REVEAL AF Study
Friday, May 12 — 4:30 - 6 p.m.
• The Nanostim Leadless Pacemaker: Battery Failures and Worldwide Chronic Device Retrieval
• Compliant Endovascular Balloon Reduces the Lethality of Superior Vena Cava Tears During Transvenous Lead Extractions
• First-in-man Feasibility Study Of Subcutaneous Defibrillation Utilizing An Integrated Flexible String Shaped Defibrillator
• PV Isolation With A Novel Multielectrode Radiofrequency Balloon Catheter That Allows Directionally-tailored Energy Delivery (radiance): A Multicenter First-in-man Experience
For more information: www.hrssessions.org