COVID-19 cardiology related content continues to be among the top performers on the DAIC website in November 2020. TAVR also topped headlines with Boston Scientific taking its Lotus valve off the market and a review of TAVR registry data showing it is now the dominant method of aortic valve replacement in the United States.
December 1, 2020 — Here is the list of the most popular content on the Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) magazine website from the month of November 2020. This is based on the website’s record 312,487 pageviews for the month.
1. Boston Scientific Pulls Lotus Edge TAVR Valve Off The Market
2. American Heart Association 2020 Late-breaking Trial Presentations
3. Image Gallery Showing Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Top 10 Takeaways on Interventional Technologies at TCT 2020
5. TAVR Is Now Dominant Form of Aortic Valve Replacement in the United States
6. Early Invasive Intervention for Atrial Fibrillation May Improve Patient Outcomes and Provide a Better Quality of Life
7. VIDEO: How to Reduce COVID Exposure, Speed Exams and Cut Readmissions in Cardiology Departments — Interview with Keith Ellis, M.D.,
8. VIDEO: Intravascular Lithotripsy to Treat Severely Calcified Coronary Artery Lesions — Interview with Dean Kereiakes, M.D.
9. What is New in Cardiology? A Review of All Major Emerging Technologies for Heart Diseases
10. COVID-19 Patients With Cardiovascular Disease Have In-hospital Mortality Rates of 25 to 38 Percent
11. Ticagrelor Not Superior to Clopidogrel in Reducing Heart Attacks During PCI
12. TCT 2020 Late-breaking Study Presentations
13. VIDEO: Screening for Atrial Fibrillation Using Single Lead ECG in the VITAL-AF Trial — Interview with Steven Lubitz, M.D.
14. VIDEO: Abiomed Highlights Trends and New Technology in Hemodynamic Support —
15. VIDEO: Video Game Helps Diagnose COVID-19 Patients and Manage Their Cardiac Complications
16. VIDEO: Lingering Myocardial Involvement After COVID-19 Infection — Interview with Aaron Baggish, M.D.
17. Medical Imaging Radiation Levels in U.S. Dropped Over Past Decade
18. SCCT Releases New Guidelines for Cardiology and Radiology Trainees in Cardiovascular CT
19. Robocath Enters Joint Venture With MicroPort to Commercialize Cath Lab Robotic System in China
20. MRI Can Be Safely Performed in Patients With Pacemakers and ICDs
Related Popular Cardiology Technology Content:
Most Popular Cardiology Technology Content in October 2020
Most Popular Cardiology Technology Content in September 2020
Most Popular Cardiology Technology Content in July 2020
Most Popular Cardiology Technology Content in June 2020
Most Popular Cardiology Technology Content in May 2020
Most Popular Cardiology Technology Content in March 2020
Top 25 Cardiology Videos on DAIC in 2019