The most popular DAIC content in December 2020 included the Boston Scientific Lotus TAVR valve being taken off the market, CMS approving expanding coverage of LVADs for more Medicare patients and numerous COVID-19 related cardiology stories and videos.
January 5, 2021 — Here is the list of the most popular content on the Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology (DAIC) magazine website from the month of December 2020. This is based on the website’s record 550,357 pageviews for the month.
4. VIDEO: What Are The Long-term Cardiac Impacts of COVID-19 Infection —Interview with Todd Hurst, M.D.
6. VIDEO: Video Game Helps Diagnose COVID-19 Patients and Manage Their Cardiac Complications — Interview with Eric Gantwerker, M.D.
7. VIDEO: How to Reduce COVID Exposure, Speed Exams and Cut Readmissions in Cardiology Departments — Interview with Keith Ellis, M.D.
8. VIDEO: Abiomed Highlights Trends and New Technology in Hemodynamic Support — Interview with Chuck Simonton, M.D.
13. VIDEO: Screening for Atrial Fibrillation Using Single Lead ECG in the VITAL-AF Trial — Interview with Steven Lubitz, M.D.
16. VIDEO: Lingering Myocardial Involvement After COVID-19 Infection — Interview with Aaron Baggish, M.D.